View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. An update of sorts

Okay so it’s been nearly two weeks now since I started the Androcur & Tamoxifen. Nothing much significant to report since my last update, so here’s a list which some may find interesting…

Libido:………………………...…Pretty much non existent

Taste & Smell:…………………Very different, keeps surprising me

Mood:……………………...…….Relaxed and happy

Appetite:………………….…….A little lower

Weight:…………………….……15 stone 13 lbs (223 lbs) - 1 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dreaming of cats

Yesterday morning I woke up at six o’clock with a slight erection, it wasn’t much and it went away as soon as I got up. A couple of hours later after breakfast, tea & pills, I was feeling a little sleepy (six o’clock is a bit early for me to wake up!) so having not much to do I went back to bed for a bit. When it stirred again I decided to have a play and see what happens. It felt much more a decision than an urge, as I could quite happily have left it alone. Well, after some attention I became ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Down the rabbit hole

Well, it’s been a week since I started on the Androcur & Tamoxifen and I can honestly say that I feel great! My libido is now way down and erections only happen if I work at it, which as I have no particular desire to do isn’t very often! When I went to bed last night I was able to doze off to sleep feeling comfy, cosy and almost felt as if I had that post orgasmic glow and lack of interest in sex without actually having to do anything to achieve it. I can’t quite believe how quickly things ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Placebo effect?

Okay, I’ve only been taking Androcur since Saturday and I think it may be starting to have an effect. (It’s Wednesday today, for those reading this later - and for anyone using ‘Wayback Machine’ it’s 2018 where we still choose our leaders by who has the craziest hair, think that global warming is a great way to save on our heating bills, and we’ve just invented ‘Fake News’ which we all reckon is the dogs bollocks! What could possibly go wrong?)

I think I’m starting to feel a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day two

Obviously there’s not much to report so far, other than the fact that I’m still alive.

Whilst I appreciate that in this neck of the woods self medicating with pills purchased online is pretty much par for the course, it’s not the sort of thing which I would normally do. I’m the sort of person who actually reads the safety card on an airliner, and I’m more interested in how many airbags my car has than how quickly it can propel itself from zero to sixty. Though I’ve never established ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast